Just came back from my second visit to this hotel it’s a good hotel in a great location. Our room was straight across from the fire-station and I just got used to the sirens going off, it would only last a few seconds then they are gone I didn't hear them going off in the middle of the night I was too tired from shopping and besides noise all adds to the buzz of the city.
The breakfast in the morning was great but would love a few more hot options and the hot water for the tea could be hotter. I am from Ireland and love to have boiling hot water for my tea.
I was in a one bedroom suite and the room was clean and modern and huge, plenty of space for all our shopping. We had a small kitchen in room with a coffee maker and a microwave and loads of presses with nothing in them. I think if the hotel has a kitchen in the room it should have basics like plates and cutlery. The hotel staff were friendly and always had a laugh with us when we came and went but the staff on reception should have a had a better knowledge of the local area and the public transport.
Every evening the hotel had lovely hot popcorn available for free in the reception it was perfect to eat after being out all day. The free wifi was also a bonus for the hotel. I would recommend this hotel it is close to all the shopping areas and there was some lovely bars and restaurants very close to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.