The Hampton Inn and Suites was again our choice for our annual post-Thanksgiving trip to Chicago for shopping, viewing decorations and steak dinners because of its location, value, staff friendliness, and accommodations. The Inn is 2 blocks west of Rush Street, 3 blocks west of the Miracle Mile on Michigan Avenue, and only a few blocks south across the river is the Loop and State Street shopping. The basic suite includes a living area with sofa-bed, large desk, free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker and a large bedroom/bath separated with a privacy door from the living area. We love the pristine sheets and duvet bed linens. Although larger suites are available we find the basic suite provides us with ample room for storing purchases, catching up on computer work, and nibbling on leftovers from great dinners. Additionally, if you're around the Inn at lunchtime the wonderfully Italian Rosebud Trattoria, one of Chicago's popular Rosebud restaurant group, is on site, and for dinner Ruth's Chris steakhouse is on the corner.
We find that in our price range this hotel with its amenities is an excellent choice.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.