This hotel is clean, in a great location and very nice for the price. Yes, there is a fire station across the street so if you are a light sleeper you may want to plan accordingly, but I am not a hard sleeper and really didn't have a problem with it. Breakfast is much better than the typical continental at most hotels. The service was great. My only complaints with the hotel whatsoever were that the shower water was never hot, a touch above luke warm was as good as we got as well as another couple that were also staying at the hotel. I'm sure it's a safety setting but when I'm on vacation I want a warm or hot shower. The pillows were so squishy - I wish there could have been at least one that wasn't so soft. Finally, the parking is very expensive. I understand it is due to the location, but $42 a day for valet makes the hotel less of a value than it could/should be.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.