A very centrally located hotel, just a few blocks from the Magnificent mile in downtown Chicago, with straightforward amenities is recommended both for a business or leisure stay. The rooms are spacious, containing the connectivity that we are zoo accustomed to, and the bathroom is standard. Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel. The fitness, is very mediocre but its size suffices to perform some rudimentary exercise. The pool, though relatively small (1 push two strokes), is relaxing and clean. This hotel differentiates itself by the friendliness and service-mindedness of its personnel. In particular I compliment the doormen team who have been extremely helpful in a proactive fashion throughout my stay (still on crutches). the complimentary breakfast is of poor quality, but given the abundance of good restaurants around the block easily forgotten.
Nextdoor's fire department tends to be somewhat noisy (do they really need sirens when there is no traffic in the middle of the night), but sleep quality and pricing for my 6 night stay were well balanced.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.