Last year our visit to the Hampton Inn was a very long wasted trip (see review March 2011) but I am pleased to say that the "compted" visit was very enjoyable. We are pleased to report the positive reviews are accurate. We had a King bed suite that was very clean and updated .. two nice size televisions and a mini kitchen, We brought along another couple and they said the queen sofa bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast buffet was very good .. my favorite was the scrambled eggs. My only complaint for the entire visit was the temperature control .. had a tough time keeping up with the outside temp .. which was upper 90's during the day. Pool and hot tub were very nice .. the sauna was broken.
All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful .. the location was perfect for walking to Navy Pier and Downtown Chicago... many bars and restaurants in the area closeby.
Looking forward to our next stay .. highly recommend.
Again a "thank you" to the General Manager for his excellent customer service!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.