“The best baseball stadium!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field
1060 W Addison, Chicago, IL 60613-4397 (Lakeview)
773-404-2827

Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Sports Complexes
Activities: Dining, Drinking
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: One of America's smallest, oldest, and best-loved ballparks, Wrigley is home to the Chicago Cubs.
Lake Worth, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“The best baseball stadium!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I am a Cubs fan and grew up near Chicago. We moved away but when I come back to visit the city I try to attend a game. We went this past summer and really enjoyed the day. This is the best ball field with a charm all it's own. It really hasn't changed over the years and feels like going home when I am there. Love the ivy on the outfield walls!

Cub fans are the best!

Visited July 2013

Hilltown, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“Completed out trip to Chicago!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We sat through a two hour rain delay, but it was worth it to visit Wrigley. The old stadiums, like Wrigley and Fenway, have so much character. If you have any baseball fans in your group like we did, it is a must!

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,365 reviews 1,365 reviews
679 attraction reviews
“Not a Baseball fan, but Wrigley is impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I like this field. It feels old and everyone there is really nice. My favorite sight here is the improvised stands onlooking into the field that are really people's houses. They make it feel cozier!

Visited June 2013
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Location and History”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Putting all Cub jokes aside, Wrigley is worth seeing for the history and location. Arriving to the game by way of the CTA "el" is old time baseball and very nostalgic.
The exciting atmosphere outside the park, an the beauty of the playing field itself is truly unique.

But it must be said the concessions, restroom facilities, and the overall condition of the park itself is poor. Parking is non existent. The "ushers", especially on the lower level, mostly act like one of your older cranky relatives. Overrated, in my view.

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Best field ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Obviously. You can feel the history here.

I love the little chopped onions they have for the hot dogs and I also love how the beer comes to you. The food options aren't as extensive as some other fields (not by a long shot), but I'm a classic baseball fare kinda gal, so I'm happy as a clam.

If you've never been to Wrigley, note that the bleachers are typically pretty rowdy, usually all in good fun.

I also love how you can bring in your own food. We brought ours in a small backpack and that's allowed; however, thermoses, alochol, and hard-sided coolers aren't.

If you like to save money but still want a Chicago experience, stop at Wrigleyville Dogs just up the street first. LOVE it. (I typically get the Chicago dog and cheese fries. I know, I know, not healthy, but a great treat!)

Visited February 2013