The view was amazing and we were so happy with the staff and the place. Great location and stylish rooms. A bit poky but well kept and clean.
1. Families - Not really so much of a family place, probably more for young couples or business. We had a child but were not made to feel unwelcome because of it.
2. Breakfast - Not free but we had a discount. The breakfast really was great though.
3. Location - Central and entertaining. A short walk to the Hard Rock Cafe and a nightclub on the top floor. Plenty of pubs, clubs eateries and stores nearby. Tour buses stop just half a block from the building. Walking distance to the Magnificent Mile.
4. Room - Smallish but well arranged. The bed was beautiful and the style was interesting. Loved the showers and the view was majestic. We were on 24th floor (i think) and we could see Tribune Tower and some other famous sites.
5. Staff – Great. We had a guy with sleeve tattoos assist who was a magnificent spokesperson for the city and gave us great tips. Staff at the desk were all very nice and helpful.
6. Other - Hotel bars were a stylish but a bit quiet when I was there. Might have just been the day.