“Great room, great staff, great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Manor Motel to your Saves list
The Manor Motel
23926 W Earnes St, Channahon, IL 60410   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Channahon
“Great room, great staff, great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015

I had a fabulous experience at the Manor Motel. Room was very nice and big, and the desk clerk Justin was extremely helpful! The motel is very close to the highway for easy access anywhere. Also it is very inexpensive and the best bang for your buck. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Granville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

I needed a place to stay while working for a few weeks in the area without a car and was going to be sharing a ride with a co-worker staying at the Manor. I explained my situation to the desk staff and the owner, Mr. Silveri and they were able to accommodate me, even though the area had few vacancies due to a lot of workers staying in the area. The staff was courteous and helpful, the price for my lodging was very reasonable for my stay and the location was convenient to I-55 and I-80 and gas stations as well as to my work. It is an older motel that has had some renovations (such as heaters and flatscreen TVs), though it could use a few more -- it isn't affiliated with a motel chain and is simply a well-run, clean, inexpensive place to stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Comstock Park, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

My wife and I were driving through Chicago in the evening on our way west. We wanted a good place to stay which would avoid morning rush hour in Chicago even if we had to drive a little further to avoid it. We stopped here and were pleased. The hotel lobby is dated, but the room we stayed in was up to date and very clean. The manager owner stayed for our late arrival and was very cordial. This appears to be a favorite for truck drivers which we've always found to be a positive since they know the more reasonable and better places to stay. The price was right and even though there was no food at the hotel and its surroundings there were plenty of places on I-55 exits as you traveled south the next morning. By the way, the hotel is literally next to the highway so it can be a little noisy if neither the heating or cooling is being used. Even with this small amount of inconvenience, this was a well run, clean, inexpensive place to stay which allowed us to avoid morning rush hour in Chicago.

Room Tip: If you're there during a period when it's not necessary to use either the air conditioning o...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

We arrived and booked in at around ten in the evening. Had we known that food was going to be so hard to find we would have kept on driving. Within a ten or so mile drive we found a place called the Bar and Grill, which stopped serving food at eight; a Subway sandwich joint that wasn't open and a pair of McDonald's that were open. That said, the motel was okay and the price was right. Just don't go there hungry.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay here several times and have never had a complaint. Clean rooms quiet area with good food options close to I55 and wonderful staff. The price is awesome too!!! Mr. Silveri will address any issues immediately with a smile.

• Stayed August 2014
Carbon Hill, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

I was buying a house in the area and I needed a room for 3 weeks until I closed on the house. Well, that turned into 3 months. I stayed at 4 different hotels/motels, first the Red Roof inn and then 2 Super 8’s. Now, I realize that you get what you pay for but come on, really! When I found out that I was going to have my daughter staying with me because of the delays in the closing. There was no way I was going to have her stay at these motels. Just outside of Joliet, I found The Manor Motel. My daughter and I stayed there for 4 weeks. The price was as good or better than the other 3 hotels I stayed at. I just wish I would have found them first; clean, friendly, quiet and affordable. I give them 2 thumbs up!

Room Tip: Cell phone service is better up stairs
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Although it's not a fancy, new hotel it was clean and comfortable. But we were very impressed by the kindness of the staff. Our car broke down near there and we ended up with a unplanned overnight stay. Silver and his wife, and Jason and others were especially kind and helpful. They have a very nice newly remodeled conference room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to The Manor Motel? Share your experiences!