Stayed at the Fairfield Inn Champaign for one night, and it was great. The property is right off 74, in the heart of the main shopping area by Market Place Mall (though it's mostly all chains, yuck).
The front desk let us check in early (12:30), and had a clean room waiting. The room was spacious, but with only a small desk. Bathroom was large, and water pressure good. High-speed internet was easy to connect to and fast, and no worm that I could find as previously mentioned.
Breakfast was typical, with a waffle iron for waffles, bagels, cereals, milk in small cartons, fresh fruit, cold yogurt, and all the fixings like peanut butter, jelly, syrup, cream cheese, etc.
Overall, it's a nice property, but if I hadn't won a free night, I don't think I would've paid the $80 price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated Champaign IL hotel is right where you want to be. We are conveniently located off of I-74 between Neil St. and Prospect Ave. The Champaign Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel is moments away from the Marketplace Mall whose stores include: Macy's, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor Loft, Eddie Bauer, Bath & Body Works and many more.All of our guestrooms are smoke-free and include FREE wireless high speed internet access. The hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub and free deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Champaign
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign Hotel Champaign
- Fairfield Inn Champaign
- Fairfield Champaign
- Champaign Fairfield Inn