“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Champaign

You added Super 8 Champaign to your Saves list
Super 8 Champaign
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   202 Marketview Drive, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61820   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Champaign
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Mostly a pleasant experience but the pillows were uncomfortable and there was almost no selection for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
West Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel gets 1 star because all of the bugs we found were in just one of the beds and they were all dead. We arrived late on a football weekend, so we stayed and just used the other bed. Don't bother trying the "Super" breakfast. Toast, packaged rolls, and coffee was about it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Although I feel that the cleanliness could have been better, the overall stay was still excellent. The owners are very accommodating, kind (I even got my mail sent to me there) and you really can't beat the price. It is located near plenty of restaurants, Champaign's bus system, the mall, etc. I ended up staying there for quite a while and felt safe and comfortable during my entire stay. Thank you! I'll use you again if I need you:)

• Stayed August 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stopped here around 3am after a long evening of traveling. We were exhausted and just wanted a place to crash. We should have booked online while sitting in the parking lot, pretty sure we would have gotten a better rate. When we walked in our room it was nice to see a fridge and microwave. The room doesn't have much extra space if that matters to you. The decor is outdated and so are the beds. Pillows are of all variations, like they have been bought on an as needed basis. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation. Another observation was when I pulled back the bedspread to find multiple stains on the backside. This made me inspect things a bit more thorough. I found a bug of some sort in the corner of the sheet and in the opposite bed I found spots all over one of the pillows and a couple long brown hairs in the other bed. Needless to say, I didn't sleep the best wondering what may crawl on me during the night!

• Stayed September 2012
Baraboo, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We always enjoy staying at this motel on our way to and from our son's home. The managers know us by now, and treat us very kindly. We have requested a handicapped room, and always get one near the entrance. That means a lot to us. We appreciate their thoughtfulness. It makes our stay so much more pleasant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

my company put us here for six weeks never again some of the guys chk out the next day and paid for there own room somewhere else if your a clean person you will have to clean your own room the cleaning staff is the Worst i've ever seen and Ive stayed in motel/Hotels a cross the US stay away from here if your staying more then 1 day Oh and the Free Wi-Fi stays dwn more then up! Can't to get out of here.

• Stayed September 2012
Crossville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed one night and really appreciated the efforts to upgrade. Great new mattress, flat screen t.v., and solid surface sink and tub surround. Breakfast area very clean and decent Continental breakfast. A couple odd things; an iron but no ironing board and the rack to hang clothes was directly above the mini-fridge and coffee maker, rendering it useless. That said, we would stay there again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Champaign? Share your experiences!