“Always good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Champaign, Illinois
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great food. This place is always bustling with customers. Very popular place. Service is good and food is reasonable. My only complaint is that the music is too loud!

Visited August 2012

Mundelein, Illinois
“There Are Better--No Reason To Go Back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Waitress was perfunctory and scripted, no warmth or engagement. Food was fine, nothing special--and even a bit overpriced, compared to excellent previous experiences at Outback. The staff did some line-dancing that seemed forced and unnatural, and even the peanuts that are served free were second rate! There are so many more, better steak joints to choose.

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, good price, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Even on a busy Friday evening, the service was great -- to our surprise, we were seated immediately, and the server brought along a basket of their yummy yeast rolls and put them in front of us as we were getting seated. Each table also has a bucket of peanuts for munching -- between the rolls and the peanuts, an appetizer would have been overkill, although the "cactus blossom" onion looked tempting. Drinks came quickly, we skipped an appetizer, and were pleasantly surprised at the quantity and quality of the meal. I had the half-rack of ribs -- very,very tender and tasty. My husband had the sirloin and was very happy with it. The serving staff were quick and friendly, and still energetic enough to start a line dance a couple of times. Even the busboys were fast -- in a team or alone, they could clear a table and wipe down the seats in less than a minute.

The ONLY reason I didn't give a 5 is the noise level is almost unbearably loud. Granted, we're probably on the other side of the age curve from most of the patrons, but I think you'd still get the same fun effect if the volume on the sound system was cut in half. My husband and I could barely converse, and we finally just gave up and enjoyed our meal. My ears were still ringing after we left.

But it was still a great meal!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
champaign Il
“Great Meal !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

WE went there in June 2012 everything was perfect.The meal was fixed just wright the waitress was all over us with service.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“good for a steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have been here about 5 times as it is my relatives' favorite. Service is good and friendly. We are old people and the place is filled with energetic youngsters. I get the ribeye, which is decadent, but okay for only once in a while.

Visited June 2012