“Our favorite spot in CU.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 270 Restaurants in Champaign
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Our favorite spot in CU.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We probably visit Seven Saints 3-4 Times a month. Great food, service, atmosphere,nd beer every time.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

GRAYSLAKE
“Can't wait to sample the whiskies.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and daughter had lunch here during Moms weekend and raved about it. I visited May 7 when moving my daughter back home for the summer. I had the triple play, which was slider, soup, and salad. I had the Buffalo Chicken slider, Seven Saints salad, and some kind of chicken soup that looked and tasted like Tortilla soup, and an ice cold Miller High Life. Didn't try the craft beers as we were driving 3 hrs back home and I didn't want to fall asleep driving. The food was awesome. My daughter is coming back down to Champaign in a few weeks for an internship and I will be back to Seven Saints. The place looks like an old world bar, with rich dark wood and the picture of the bar at night looks so relaxing. The place is known for its whiskey menu, which I will try when I return. Overall, great food and drink. So far I haven't had a bad meal at any Champaign restaurant. Many are better that what downtown Chicago offers, and will not break the bank, they are all very reasonable in price, and don't sacrifice quality.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“So many sliders, so little time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have been going here for the past year on our visits to CU. Menu variety and combos make for an almost infinite number of choices! Soups and salads are great; have tried all the sliders and my fave is the Hawaiian with grilled chicken and pineapple. Great sweet potato fries and abundant beer list. Very comfy atmosphere, but sit in the main room in winter as the side room is freezing! We wore our gloves while waiting for our food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Champaign, Illinois
“Great restaurant, go here often”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We love this place. Where else can you get great meal with a great atmosphere for under $10. Many meals are under $7, even in the evening. It's more a bar than restaurant and has a very good selection of beers on tap.

Visited January 2013
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Reliable and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Seven Saints has a great menu and fun atmosphere. I always enjoy visiting for lunch or dinner and find the serving staff to be friendly when I go!

Visited October 2012