“Okay experience” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Brand new in Champaign
Indianapolis
“Okay experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Dined here on a Saturday night. Got seated quickly. Food was good but a little pricey. Our waiter was competent but a bit on the sarcastic side.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Thailand
“Oh, Longhorn, my family beloved restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I had to fly to America to take care of some personal business. I have read so much reviews about Longhorn. I have been to Longhorn but I decided to bring my family to eat dinner the first night we got to Champaign.
They had a full house when we arrived but we got the last table. The restaurant smell so delicious and full of steak.
We order rib eye and rib eye steak in bone.
The bread with butter was so delicious.
The salad was fresh and crispy.
The server was very polite, happy and fast.
The steak was perfectly cooked, the best temperature, seasoned and presentation.... So juicy and yummy!
So full already but we must ordered the chocolate brownie topped ice cream and fudge to end this perfect dinner.
Food is so delicious in Longhorn, it is just too bad that I live in Bangkok Thailand.
Longhorn, I miss you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mahomet, Illinois
“Mac and Cheese to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

So if you want a good steak and GREAT mac and cheese visit this place. Expensive but good. Clean and friendly staff. Wait time longer on the weekends. Open for lunch.

Visited April 2013
Rantoul
“Met my nephew and his wife from near Atlanta, GA on their way to Chicago”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food was exceptionally good and the service was great. Everyone was so pleasant and greeted you with a smile.

Visited April 2013
Fisher, Illinois
“Just Another Steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food was fine, the service was a little slow at lunch, but my biggest problem was that I am disabled and find sitting in a booth very uncomfortable. While we were the first patrons of the day in the restaurant and there are several tables set up with six chairs and two set up with four chairs, the young man who seated us said there were no tables available, only booths. As we were shown to a booth, I realized that there was a booth with a bench seat on one side and two chairs on the other. When I asked about it, her reluctantly seated us there. I would not be inclined to return and be forced to be uncomfortable sitting in a booth.

Visited May 2013