I stayed on a Friday night because I was a speaker at a conference. Parking is horrible for a hotel and conference center. If you are in the top 15 arrivals you have a parking spot. If not cross an unlit street at the back of the hotel and fight a large bus for a spot where it doesn't require 1/2 mile hike. You will not be able to unload at the door unless you are early no room to park. So wear tennis shoes.
The room has all the extras of a suite frig, sink, etc but you can't work at the desk and see the tv. Want to dress in front of a mirror, it behind the clothes in the closet.
Walls paper thin to boot take some ear plugs. Average on cleanliness. Bed was good.
Breakfast ok but you have to climb over tables packed with people to get to the corner omlet bar. It is usually crowded at this hotel when events are going on at UIS Assembly hall.
I would not stay here again unless I had to be at the conference center. Nothing relaxing about this poor design of a hotel.
The employees are the beat part!
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Champaign Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Champaign Hotel Champaign
- Hawthorn Suites Champaign
- Champaign Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.