“This hotel is one of the best that I ever had in my entire...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   302 W Anthony Dr, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61821-1216   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #10 of 23 hotels in Champaign

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Salem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Location good, accessible to 74 and other roads. Restaurants and stores nearby, some walking distance. Basic breakfast, don't expect scrambled eggs and full hot breakfast but adequate. Coffee good and other basic choices. Staff in kitchen area and front desk helpful. I thought beds comfortable. A/C in my room great and not overly noisy like some (but not all rooms the same). Just don't open windows unless you like noise (I-74 traffic) Water pressure in sink not so great but shower okay. Older accommodations but price reflects that it isn't the Ritz but it is clean and allows you to have multiple rooms instead of paying a higher price for just one room (if you need more space).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontChampaign, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you for leaving us your review! I'm very glad that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us on your "getaway". I hope you enjoyed our Extended Continental Breakfast and had the chance to try our new hot biscuits 'n gravy. We've had many guests compliment them. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Champaign!

Much Appreciated,
Matthew Seibert, Front Desk Manager
Joliet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. My granddaughter attends the U of I and I'll gladly stay here the next time I visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for leaving us your review! I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the University of Illinois! (Go Illini!)

Much Appreciated,
Matthew Seibert, Front Desk Manager

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana

Address: 302 W Anthony Dr, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61821-1216
Location: United States > Illinois > Champaign-Urbana > Champaign
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#4 Romantic Hotel in Champaign
#9 Business Hotel in Champaign
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana 2*
Baymont Inn & Suites offers the best combination of amenities and price for travelers seeking a comfortable, convenient hotel at a reasonable rate. Our amenities including: Queen and King Plush Pillow Top Mattresses, Baymont Breakfast Corner an extended complementary breakfast including Hot Belgian Waffles, Free Wireless Internet Access, Business Center, Fitness Center, Complimentary USA Today, Over 60 TV Cable Channels & Showtime, In-Room Coffee Maker, Refrigerator & Microwave in all rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana Hotel Champaign
Baymont Inn And Suites Champaign / Urbana
Baymont Inn Champaign Urbana
Champaign Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Champaign / Urbana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.