“Great nights sleep, Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Hotel & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added I Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
I Hotel & Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1900 S First St, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61820-6914   |
Hotel virtual tour
Offers & Announcements
Romance Package
Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Champaign
Ramat Gan, Israel
“Great nights sleep, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I were in Champaign for a quick business trip and stayed here for a night. The service was friendly and very helpful. We had our best nights sleep of the trip that night and still want to know what kind of mattresses they have! The rooms were modern, clean and luxurious. We would highly recommend staying here!

169 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Coming on a work trip in Champaign, I chose to stay at the I hotel for one night. It was worth it. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was extremely comfortable and their staff was very nice and helpful.

I had the best sleep I had in a while. In the morning I used their fitness room which included complementary water bottles and state of the art tread mills. They even distribute ear phones for the machines.

The staff and management were thinking about the finest details.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed here during the summer of 2012 on business with the University of Illinois, and it is located very close to campus, which was great. The price was pretty competitive with surrounding hotels.

The room was really nice and boutique like. The bathroom was clean and good spaced. Workout room had TVs on the machines, and complimentary headphones and water.

The only drawback were thin walls. A wedding party stayed on my floor and I could hear them everywhere. Walls were kinda thing.

Overall a great stay. I would definitely come back here. This time with earmuffs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I shouldn't have been surprised as this hotel ranked highest in the area, but I was still amazed how well run the hotel is and how friendly and professional the staff is. The rooms are super-clean, spacious, and quite (even my room to the street side). The beds were comfortable with cozy linens. Room service was prompt and affordable. Nice soaps, shower gel, shampoo etc. and complimentary shuttle service.

This hotel is my #1 choice when coming to this area for sure!

Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

settling our daughter into her new life at college and coming from the Uk we were a little worried that we would not feel at home.....we should not have worried...the hotel , the staff , the ameneties were all perfect......we ahd a problem with the broadband on the 1st day and within minutes a member of staff was there to sort it out.....we really enjoyed our stay and will return soon....highly recomended...the little touch of the free breakfasst was the icing on the cake.....many thanks....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed overnight or a U of I basketball game. (Sadly the hotel was the highlight of the night.)
Immaculate, comfortable rooms with normal amenities, coffee, wi-fi, and a couple extras like robes and a choice of a free continental or discounted cooked breakfast at adjacent restaurant.
We normally drive to and from Urbana for events. May rethink our travel options just to stay here a few times.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Canton, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I travel a fair bit for work through out the US and I have to say that this is one of the most pleasing hotels to stay. It is fairly modern in its design and the overall feeling is very zen like and relaxing. You will not find every amenity you may find at a 4 star or a 5 star hotel, but the overall experience at this hotel beats any of the 4 star or 5 star hotels around the country. We have stayed here many times visiting family in the area and it has always been a very positive experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to I Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!