My wife and I spent one night at the motel on a short trip to S. Illinois. The location is very good. You are right next to the mall and shopping as well as the movie theater. You can also take Giant City Road and get to the campus very easily. The room was good, it was clean, and the staff was very friendly. There were a lot of teenage kids staying and they seemed to enjoy the pool area but we didn't use the pool or rec area. There was a breakfast but it was so busy that we decided to go out instead. We thought the best part of the trip was the bed it was very comfortable. I would say if you are looking for a nice basic motel in a prime spot for a decent price this is your place in Carbondale.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Saluki Hotel Carbondale
- Best Western Saluki Hotel
- Ramada Carbondale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN SALUKI INN IS NEWLY RENOVATED AND UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. The BEST WESTERN Saluki Inn is within minutes to the home of the Salukis-Southern Illinois University. We are within walking distance to shopping mall, theaters and fine dining. The BEST WESTERN Saluki Inn is seven miles from Giant City State Park and closer to venues like the local wineries, golf and other local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Saluki Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.