“Good but not Chipolte good :)” 4 of 5 stars

618-549-4200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 112 Restaurants in Carbondale
“Good but not Chipolte good :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The closest thing to Chipotle that Carbondale has eating there a few times food is usually pretty good staff is always saying welcome to moes which is funny to us. usually can get through the line quickly I feel like they should freshen up their vegetables more often though. The jalapenos and lettuce seems a little old like its been sitting out for a while. But other than that good food will definitely go back again unless a Chipotle comes to town.

USA
“this it's what "Tex-Mex" should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

my 8 year old daughter loves to come here after she does her gymnastics. She comes here almost every week. This is a Tex-Mex restaurant that actually is fast and very flavorful. I like the food and taste. The "Wrong Doug" is my favorite - like a Crunch Wrap Supreme from Taco B, but about 1000000 times better I'm my opinion. I rarely give 5 stars, but I like this place.

• Visited September 2013