“Quiet Getaway Weekend-Carbondale, Illinois” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Carbondale
Franklin, Tennessee
“Quiet Getaway Weekend-Carbondale, Illinois”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Quiet and ultra Clean room. Visiting My student at SIU and wanted a very relaxing stay. This Hampton is fantastic. The check in attendant helped me select a specific room for my needs, thank you! Great location on the edge of town. I will stay here every time I come to Carbondale.

Room Tip: Based on my experience, every room would be clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Carbondale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I enjoyed my two-night stay at the Hampton Inn. The room was very clean. We had a small group and were given a very nice rate, which we appreciated. The complimentary breakfast was very good the first morning, but the food ran out in certain areas the second morning. The front desk staff was excellent. I will recommend this hotel to others and look forward to staying there again soon!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Shelbyville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Sometimes staff members aren't the cheeriest of fellows. the young ladies I encountered on my staff were super attentive and accommodation. I love it! Nice, clean rooms. The breakfast, while many choices seemed a bit incomplete. For example, served eggs, but no breakfast meat or potatoes . menu should change then it would be great instead of average.

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stay at this hotel 3-4 times a year and we are always impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms and quality of service, which is important to us, and this time was no different. Friendly staff always make certain you have what you need.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We have zero complaints about our stay here. Everything smelled/felt fresh and clean, staff was extremely friendly, pool was nice, small exercise room was nice and the only indication of work being done was the sign saying so. We were not inconvenienced in any way. Breakfast was not awesome but it was very typical of the complimentary breakfast you see in many hotels. I would definitely recommend it. It's not warm, cozy or luxury but it's a nice, comfortable stay central to the amenities in Carbondale.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Carbondale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had to stay here because the pipes in my apartment were frozen and I was absolutely on my last nerve when I checked in. So when I checked in, I was very pleased to find that the staff was very friendly and genuine. Nothing about my interactions with them felt forced or scripted. I was actually in a pretty good mood by the time I made my way up to my room. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Brookfield, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This location under a remodel and all the public areas are well ordered while workmen go about their business. Room rather clean with issues with water pressure and no hot water any time of day. Showering nothing to look forward too. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn, some protein mostly carbs. Staff very friendly, courteous, but not always "listening".

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Carbondale? Share your experiences!