On our two weeks walking trip on Madeira we spent two nights with half-pension in this hotel and were very content. Our spacious room had a large balcony with a beautiful view on the sea. The hotel is situated at the end of a street and therefore rather quiet. The staff was very friendly and the buffet-dinner was excellent, by far the best during our holidays. But for a longer stay you need a car to explore the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Paul do Mar, situated in the picturesque and tranquil village of Paul do Mar is a very special hotel, ideal for those who want to feel the real Madeira. With such a wonderful setting, the building of Hotel Paul do Mar was carefully designed. It's a lovely hotel just a stone's throw from the sea and next to the Nature Park. It is a perfect place to find yourself in harmony with nature, surrounded by the most spectacular cliffs and sea views. Hotel Paul do Mar enjoys one of the most impressive locations in Madeira. It is located at the base of a cliff on a gentle slope towards the sea in the quiet village of Paul do Mar... Quiet but lively with several local restaurants and bars, a small supermarket and a pleasant promenade by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Paul do Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Hotel Calheta
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Calheta
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Madeira, Portugal