“room was dingy and worn; carpet was wrinkled; never towels...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calumet City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

After searching the area for a hotel with a pool we finally found one that wasn't out of order. We got 3 rooms and my family had a great time. The staff was very helpful, reasonably priced, and very kind. Thank you Cory and staff. When we are back in the area, we'll be there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites - Chicago Calumet City, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Clive, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hotel is on great location. very easy in and out from expressway. Near by lots of resturants and shopping. I found this hotel has very reasonable rates. Very good amenities, continental break fast. Angie at Front desk was very helpful. I will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Antioch, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently stayed at the Baymont for business for one week. The front desk treated me great (especially Cory) helping me find places in the area and directions within the city. Things were all quiet and they even had a smoking room so I didnt have to battle the weather Chicago had to give me! The breakfast was very convenient and I would definetly recommend this location to any business traveler.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Baymont Inn Manager

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites - Chicago Calumet City? Share your experiences!