“Freaking nice” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Cahokia
“Freaking nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice rooms nice people and great manager kim was helpful and even helpd me get my reward card back . Only propblem I had was we wasnt staying longer.pool was clean food was good and the coffee was top self. Next time I come this way I will go outta my way to stay here if I have to.

• Stayed September 2013
cis376, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for the very kind words! We appreciate you and all of our guests. Tthank you so much for staying with us and I do hope the next time you visit, you're able to stay longer! See ya next time...

Kimberly Davis,

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My check in was very quick and the manager was very helpful in helping me find a place to eat late at night as well as find entertainment there. The rooms were clean and well maintained. I left items there and they mailed them back to me immediately. They even mailed items that i didn't realize i forgot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We really appreciate your kind words and positive feedback! We strive hard, everyday, to ensure we have clean comfortable rooms for our valued guests. And, I'm so happy you received all of your items you left behind. We look forward to seeing you again - hopefully it's very soon!

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed this past week on our mini vacation. Let me tell you, from the second we walked through the door, the manager, Mrs. Davis, was the most friendliest and courteous gal we've came across. Thanks for your great southern hospitality Mrs. Davis and we hope to see YOU in the next couple of months. We also hope to see the sweet older lady doing the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stay at Comfort / Quality brands often and usually enjoy the stay. This was no exception but the cleaning staff does need to tighten up a bit. Staff when we checked in, and out the next day, was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was warm and plentiful with the "cinnamon" flavored waffle being outstanding.
The only disappointing item was the cleanliness of the room. We found used wash cloths hanging on the shower rod in the bathroom, shredded paper between the two queen beds and a layer of dust in areas like the top of the safe in the nightstand and around the base of the TV. Nothing terrible but could use some tightening up.

• Stayed August 2013
cis376, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns. I wish these concerns would have been brought to my attention while you were at our property so I could've had the chance to make your stay a pleasant one. We take all comments into consideration and I share them all with my team so that we can improve on our guest satisfaction - that is very important to us. We hope you will consider giving us a 2nd chance to prove to you how much we appreciate you staying with us.
Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here while hanging out in St. Louis with our two small children over a weekend. It was a very short drive to the arch and in a small town next to a gas stations and some stores. I felt safe their so that was not an issue. The hotel looks like eveyother Comfort Inn & Suites Lobby. The rooms were messy, comforters where very wrinkled and messy, one of the cushions on the couch was in backward. It seemed pretty clean as far as everything else went. No mold or build-up in the bathroom and the floors where vacumed but needed a shampoo. DO NOT USE THE POOL. It was really bad. Green and black buildup ALL OVER the sides and steps, one of the worst pools I have ever been in at a hotel. The breakfast was better than any other Comfort Suites we have stayed at and it was clean. Twice in the middle of the night the air conditioner started making REALLY loud noices and woke us up, that was very annoying. So, overall I will not stay here again. I would rather pay $20 more bucks and it be neater and cleaner with a pool I can get it and not worry about catching a disease. I will say that if you have no plans to swim and you are on a tight budget its not too bad but far from great.

Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had two suites. One for us and one for our girls. The front desk was wonderful, the rooms were clean and this was very close to downtown.......GREAT PICK. They even helped us find a coupon for the restaurant we chose. Definitely come back here next time we stay in St. Louis.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
cis376, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We honestly strive to achieve excellent guest satisfaction, everyday, and hearing this means we've succeeded. Our guests are very important to us and we hope to provide great hospitality to all of you - Hoping we see you soon!

Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I stayed there last weekend as opposed to staying in downtown St Louis. We had excellent service from the moment we walked in to the moment we checked out. All the guest service agents were friendly, helpful, and always had a smile on their face. It was obvious that it was more than just a job. Our rooms were large and clean. Some minor maintenance issues, frayed carpet, face place on shower faucet loose, other than that it was fine. The safe was locked in both my daughters room and mine. The safe in both my daughters room and mine were locked. When I asked the clerk the code to open it, she did not know. She promptly called some one who knew and had the safe unlocked with in minutes. As a Choice Hotel employee, I tend to be a little over critical of the conditions and staff. I was very pleased with it all! I must add that the breakfast attendant was also very pleasant, clean and helpful. A rare find in a breakfast attendant! I will stay here anytime I am in the St Louis area. Thank you management and staff for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from elevator, vending, and ice machine, especially if you are a light sleeper.