First time at this hotel, looks to be a late 70's or early 80's build.
Travelled there for a business meeting, next time I'll stay at a different property.
Room was very noisy with I 55 about 300 ft from my window. Bed was old and
hollowed out. Food was a -1 on a scale of 1 -10. My room was on the 2nd floor of 3.
Worst experience was early in the morning, while sitting on the "throne" I heard a noise
above my like a toilet flushing. Within 10 seconds I had liquid dripping on my head, neck and back. I jumped right away into the shower and took my daily shower a bit early. Upon further inspection of the ceiling, the tile was blistered as this had to have been an ongoing problem.
I spoke to the front desk and the manager said "the problem is out of my control"
I said no, a bit of maintenance is in your control.
No offer of any compenstation. A young lady behind the counter offered me a different room, but I was checking out.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel
- Quality Inn And Conference Center
- Quality Hotel Burr Ridge
- Oaks Hotel Conference Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRAND NEW RENOVATION 2014!ALL NEW ROOMS AVAILABLE MARCH 2014.Spa bathrooms featuring new tile, wallpaper, granite countertops, and LED Light.New guest rooms with new carpet, beds, flat pannel tvs and updated WiFi internet access.New Grand ballroom, lobby and breakfast area with new lighting, carpet and wallpaper.New Aria Lounge featuring signature cocktails, beer wine and Burr Ridge's only dance floor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.