The girl who checked us in was nice, friendly and helpful. The guy who checked us out barely said 2 words to us. Be aware the shuttle is not 24 hours so make sure if you need to be at the airport very early the shuttle is running.
We payed $120 for a room for the night and to park our car there for week.
The hotel is under construction and will probably be very nice when finished. Right now it is bit dated but clean. The lobby with the fireplace all decorated for fall was beautiful!
We had a lot of traffic noise from the interstate but I sleep with a noise ap running on my phone so we barely noticed it. It is about 25 min to the airport.
Upon return we called the hotel and waited exactly 30 min for a driver to get us and take us back to our car.
This hotel was fine for a night and would definitely stay again for the park and fly package.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel
- Quality Inn And Conference Center
- Quality Hotel Burr Ridge
- Oaks Hotel Conference Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRAND NEW RENOVATION 2014!ALL NEW ROOMS AVAILABLE MARCH 2014.Spa bathrooms featuring new tile, wallpaper, granite countertops, and LED Light.New guest rooms with new carpet, beds, flat pannel tvs and updated WiFi internet access.New Grand ballroom, lobby and breakfast area with new lighting, carpet and wallpaper.New Aria Lounge featuring signature cocktails, beer wine and Burr Ridge's only dance floor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.