“Nice place and location - friendly staff - a bit loud at times” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale

You added SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 W 90 North Frontage Road, Burr Ridge, IL 60527   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Burr Ridge
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice place and location - friendly staff - a bit loud at times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice staff, decent breakfast - complete with rubbery eggs, and several pretty good alternatives.

Nice lobby and helpful staff, good location - with easy access to nice restaurants, freeways, and the downtown area.

Would I stay again??? I would - but would prefer to stay in the Bolington Springhill Suites location due to the loud Air conditioning units and the sometime loud freeway noise at this location

Room Tip: stay on the side with room facing away from freeway... might help reduce the noise factor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ANelson7530, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hi Randy R.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. I am sorry that we were unable to completely wow you during your stay. Our staff, location and condition of our property are some of our best features. I apologize that the eggs were not to your liking but am glad that you were able to find other suitable alternatives. Thank you again.

Sales and Catering

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed one night before leaving from Union Station but not wanting to deal with downtown Chicago. Not quite the normal Springhill setup but very nice. Located in an upscale residential neighborhood but a short drive from all the food and shopping you could want.
Very reasonable redemption level for an award night. Courteous staff. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hi Macndave.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that we left such a positive impression on you and were a nice surprise! Our location is one of the nicest things about us, we are close enough to downtown but far enough from it and tons of restaurants and shopping await you within 5 mile radius. Safe travels to you!

Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Clean hotel with friendly staff always open to providing excellent service. The location is very convenient to the I-55 Freeway and easy access to both major airports. The only in-convience is the nearest restaurants are not walkable. The hotel will provide shuttle service if requested.
The hot breakfast is just as good or bad as all other mid range "free breakfast" hotels. Over-all it has been a very good experience for my West Chicago business trips the past 3 months. I recommend this business hotel! Enjoy

Room Tip: No restaurant or room service! Very quiet rooms with good internet service and comfortable beds!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ANelson7530, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Hi Ron.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our clean accommodations, convenient location to the highways and airports and our hot complimentary breakfast. I am sorry that we do not have a restaurant on site or within walking distance but we do feature a 24 hour market and like you mentioned, complimentary shuttle transportation. We also do have quite a few restaurants that deliver to our Hotel and we do have room service through Via Bella Restaurant. I apologize again if this was not mentioned to you. Just something to keep in mind in the future. Thanks so much again and safe travels!

WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was attending a charity walk with my sister who lives in the area and booked this room through my Marriott points. I was concerned that it was less points than a Fairfield but the reviews indicated it was a nice hotel which it was. The hotel was in great shape, the room was spacious and the bed was to my liking. As mentioned in other reviews, the AC unit is outside wall mounted but you typically sleep over the hum anyway. Breakfast was typical Continental type and the staff kept everything fresh and full. I will be using this hotel on future trips.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hi Karl-is-with-a-K.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. I'm glad to hear that you participated in a charity walk! Giving back and philanthropy is something that everyone should try a little to do and is in our corporate mission statement so this is thrilling that you did this! I'm also glad you did a little research on us and even happier that you were so pleased with your stay, all of the things we had to offer and found it to be right in line with our reputation. Thank you so much!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I was on a road trip when I stayed at this hotel. The room is spacious, hotel has free wifi and hot breakfast. The hotel is situated off a freeway with no restaurants in walking distance. But just a couple of miles away, there are several of them, so the location is not bad! If you are looking to go downtown, then this is not the place to stay.

Overall, I liked this hotel and my stay here.

• Stayed August 2012
Hi Lodget.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. A road trip? How exciting and full of fun memories and experiences! All of our rooms are spacious studio suites designed with travelers who enjoy being able to spread out. I'm glad you were able to discover all of the restaurants available to you that are only a five minute ride away. We also provide complimentary shuttle service to/from based on appointment and availability. I always have such a hard time choosing between Capri, Dao Sushi, Wok N'Fire, Cooper's Hawk, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc! On your next road trip, keep in mind we do offer shuttle transportation to/from the Hinsdale Train Station that can have you downtown in about 30 minutes flat and without the burden of parking costs! Thanks bunches and many safe and happy road trips to you!

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. Everything listed in the headline is true. The hotel is about 20 min from downtown, and quite reasonable. Rooms are suites with fridge, microwave, and sink for dishes. Staff is professional and friendly. My stay was very nice...if I am seeing clients in the burbs again, I would stay here for sure.

• Stayed August 2012
Hi stlpilot.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking a moment to post a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you took a minute to check us out before staying with us and even more glad that you found all of the things said about us to be true. We look forward to your next trip!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My company frequently reserves a meeting room space to hold classes at the Springhill Suites in Burr Ridge. The space is reasonably priced, the hotel is easy to access from the freeway, and Abby is always great to work with!

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ANelson7530, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Hi Rebecca S.

Thank you so much for your loyalty and positive review that you posted. Your groups are always such a pleasure to host and I'm glad that we are such a convenient, reasonably priced and nice option for you to hold all of your events at. Thank you for the personal shout out as well! Looking forward to seeing another session!

Sales and Catering

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge / Hinsdale? Share your experiences!