“Great Service, best bang for your buck at mdw” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Burbank
San Francisco, California
“Great Service, best bang for your buck at mdw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We got in real late at night, probably 1a, and all they had left was a two-double. The guy accommodated the rate we found earlier online and was really cool. Checked us in quick so we could got to bed after 20+ hours stuck in airports.
Room was clean and the pillows are awesome.

Anyway, best part was in the morning. I woke up after the breakfast closed (930a), went down there and the lady working already put everything away. She was so nice, brought everything out, I made a bad a bad [--] personal waffle, had some eggs and sausage, good coffee out of the machine. I was impressed, very cool of her and she was just all about making it good experience. Cheesy I know, but true.

And now I'm about to tear up Michigan Ave with some xmas shopping.

Very nice people here from my experience. happy holidays everyone-

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
DFW
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I travel all the time for business/pleasure and typically don't stay at BW but Residence Inn. This was a last minute booking to see a friend that became paralyzed in Chicago on Thanksgiving day so your location to Christ Advocate Hospital was perfect. The hotel check-in process was smooth and the young gentleman that checked me in was knowledgeable and professional. My room appeared generally clean but lighting was poor by the couch. My disappointment came when I attempted to lay my coat on the small couch and noticed how dirty the arms and headrest were on the couch. I raised up a cushion and saw a big dark stain under it.Typically i would have checked out or asked for another room but it was late and I had a long day. So I figured if this couch which is obviously dirty then the comforter and everything else inn teh room also must not be clean. I went to the front desk and requested that either the filthy couch be removed from the room or cleaned the next day while I'm out. The young man that checked me in apologized and entered my request in the computer system. The next evening upon my return to the room someone tried to clean the couch and tried to remove the stain(area still wet with cushion on top) arms/headrest still dirty. I prefer to have a clean room with no couch then a filthy one that is un-useable. The contential breakfast was very weak as well. My friend's wife I came to visit was staying at Marriott Residence Inn for the same price I was paying at your hotel $80.00. That's your competition and you missed the mark in getting a new customer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I wanted a nice and cheap ladies night out, but the only thing I got was the cheap. The lady that was at the front desk was hounding me about throwing some big party and sneaking people in the hotel to use the pool. I'm not sure what kind of guess you guys have had in the pass but they totally made it hard for me to relax and enjoy ladies night. It was like I was being watched the whole time I was there. Not to mention the sheets had spots on them. I don't think I will be a returning customer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Creepy area, creepy people hangout there. I wonder if some actually live there. The guy at the front desk was very nice but that is the only positive. The Sheets on one of the double beds looked like they hadn't been washed for awhile.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lake Arrowhead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Very comfortable, clean and friendly~ Perfect location from airport and economical. The indoor pool/jacuzzi was a nice touch and the fact that they made exceptions for us with the time/use of the facility since we were weary from our trip, was nice!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites - Midway Airport? Share your experiences!