“I love this pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Climax, North Carolina
“I love this pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have to travel to the Chicago area for business and ensure each trip I stop for some Giordano's deep dish pizza. This is by far some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. I'm just disappointed there isn't one where I live. The service has always been excellent at the pizzeria. I just wish I could eat the entire pie!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Deep dish pizza was absolutely fantastic! Service time took just over an hour but what well worth the wait!

Visited May 2012
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Good Pizza, Great Entree's, Cheap Lunches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Sure they serve Pizza here, and its more than OK. But I go there for the Italian entrees. There are a range of items in the $12-15 range that are authentic and delicious. We have tried the pasta Arrabbiata (now gone) and the combination specials and they have been exceptional. Each comes with a salad or soup, both of which are way above average for a Pizza place. They have weekday Lunch specials for $7 that include a drink, and stuffed or thin crust pizza's are among the choices. We have always had good service, especially at Lunch. I'll stick to Gino's East for my deep dish Chicago style pizzas, but this is a fine Italian Restaurant that can stand proud on its entrees.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wheeling, Illinois, United States
“My favorite Chicago Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is the best deep dish pizza in Chicago, hands down. The cheese is done absolutely perfectly, and the crust is delicious.

Visited May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Really good deep dish pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family of four ordered 2 medium deep dish pizzas for carry out. We barely got through one of them because it was so thick and filling! We ordered the "special" and a pepperoni. It was more than enough for 2 adults and 2 pre-teens (one of them a very hungry boy). The best part is that the leftovers still taste good one day later...

• Visited April 2012