“SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Mason, Ohio
“SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Attentive service, really good pizza and garlic bread. A great experience!

Visited August 2011

“My #1 favorite food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

I'm from NJ but I went to school in the Chicago area. I therefore know what great pizza is. I wouldn't consider this pizza..the stuffed that is. It's a totally different kind of food. It's AMAZING!! Pepperoni is out of this world. I've tried all the famous Chicago deep dish places and since I graduate from college, coming back to visit friends, I won't even waste my money, my palate, or my calories on any other than Giordanos. I have three favorite foods: NJ/NY bagels and cream cheese, veal parmigiana from this Italian place in NJ, an Giordano's stuffed pepperoni. And that might just be my favorite of all!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Other than the food, nothing is good here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

The pizza is good here and the lunch specials are reasonably priced at $6 for pizza, soup/salad & a drink. The service is TERRIBLE! The wait to have a server visit your table is a good 20 minutes every time. You can barely order and get your food and be out of there in an hour. There is one server and hardly ever anyone in the restaurant. The manager never stops by but sits in a booth doing nothing. The staff is oblivious to their customers and can never be found when you go up to the counter to look for them. They are often times out back smoking. The sewer smell from the bathrooms is often able to be observed... but "they're taking care of it". I dine here only because the pizza is good and the price can't be beat. Lou Malnatti's down the street is better but takes me a little longer to get to.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Best Deep Dish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

Love the three main deep dishes. Sausage, pepperoni, cheese. The thin crust has some type of crumb on the bottom (I've heard it is carraway??) which gives me amazing heartburn so I tend to veer away from that. The pricing is steep but we usually pick up and between two of us have enough deep dish to last 3 meals each! So in that respect you get your moneys worth. It also reheats well, which cannot be true of all pizzas. When family visit from out of town I always make a point of getting them Giordano's

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is the best pizza in Chicago. I don't care what anyone else tells you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

This is the best pizza in Chicago. I don't care what anyone else tells you.