“Tasty, unique, and clean.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: Asian
Wheeling, Illinois, United States
“Tasty, unique, and clean.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I love this local find. They have unique quality food at reasonable prices. It's a simple place with a huge menu. Try a playboy roll or any one of their other specialty offerings. End with some green tea ice cream.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago
“Poor service, food just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My co-workers and I went here for lunch. Because it was a busy time I let go off the fact that our lil waitress was rude. When we asked to refill our water she over poured and spilled water on our table. No apologies nor did she come back to dry off our table. We did it ourselves.

Food was ok, so I decided to give it another shot. This time I went for dinner with friends, and had the same waitress. She is just not a happy person! She needs to be more customer oriented f she plans to remain in the restaurant business.

Better sushi places I've tried in the area are Hanabi in Buffalo Grove or Sushi Thai in Vernon Hills.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“small, casual and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

right place for a casual lunch or dinner. good quality, clean and with good service. if you are in the area and like sushi's it is worth trying.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Fuji Thai - Best Sushi in Buffalo Grove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been here several times and it is probably my favorite restaurant in Buffalo Grove. My husband is not a sushi guy, and he has enjoyed both fried rice and various pad dishes. The sushi is outstanding, from basic vegetable to complex flavor combinations. It's clean, quiet and the staff is very attentive.

• Visited January 2013