“Great little Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Bridgeview
Cuisines: Italian
Colorado
“Great little Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I was in Chicago for business and my hotel recommended this little Italian restaurant. I don't think I would have ever stopped on my own, but I'm glad they recommended it. I requested a quiet place where I could have a glass of wine, get a good dinner, and read a book. It was perfect - except for the noisy group across the room (but I didn't fault the restaurant for that!). I could have just eaten their bread and bruchetta that came with the table. I ended up ordering a rigatoni with sausage that was fantastic. I'm not a huge sausage fan, but knew it was good, and took home left-overs to my hubby who LOVED it! The portion was HUGE and could have easily fed 2 people. It's a smaller restaurant, but looks like they have bar space in another room so maybe more room for tables when they need to? Definately recommend checking it out.

• Visited March 2011