“Nice place to stay while traveling north on I294” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7887 W 79th St, Bridgeview, IL 60455   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Lynchburg
“Nice place to stay while traveling north on I294”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Good truck parking,clean, small breakfast but Mcdonalds is across the road. Beware of change only tolls on/off I294 New doors on rooms and nice wall size pics of Chicago behind beds. Overall it served the purpose for a safe,clean,affordable place to spend the night!!

• Stayed July 2014
Keri H, Manager at Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights about 2 months ago and had a pleasant experience. The room was clean and comfortable (although a bit on the small side), the staff was friendly and the parking & wireless were free. The surrounding area was nice as well and had a few different dining options. No complaints at all – a decent hotel to stay at if you’re in the area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you!
Benicia, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband wrote a review several days ago, but I have not seen it posted, so I will try again. We booked a room here, when we missed our connecting flight. As soon as we booked this room southwest informed us they were paying for our lodging as the delay was their fault. We immediately called to cancel this reservation and were told we would hear of their decision in the morning. The next morning we were informed that our request for reimbursement was denied. Given our circumstances, I believe Super 8 should have accepted our request. My husband and I travel extensively, and we will not stay in any Super 8 hotels in the future.

Lynne DiFrancesco

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeview hotels

Dortmund, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel from Germany months ago. Our stay was for two nights 05/23 - 05/25/2014.
The welcome was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was not very big but clean. The painting at the wall seems to be new.
Unfortunately there are no safes in the room. They are also not available at the front desk.
Breakfast is in the lobby and contains yoghurt, toast, waffles and other things.
The neighborhood seems to be calm.
We felt safe and would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I fell very happy with my husband at here.
Your staffs were friendly, the room was very clean, service was very good, the food was very tasty, the view very nice. .......... So I'm very like .If I have chance I'll go back with my family, maybe with us baby because It has be many us memory.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank for the wonderful review. Our guests mean the world to us!

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area

Address: 7887 W 79th St, Bridgeview, IL 60455
Location: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area 2*
Newly remodeled, this beautiful hotel, located near I55 / I294, is just minutes away from Toyota Park, Chicago Fire Soccer, Brookfield Zoo and within an easy drive to Midway Airport, Hawthorne Race Track or downtown Chicago. The perfect spot for business or leisure travelers. Park-N-Fly Packages are now available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area Hotel Bridgeview
Super Eight Bridgeview
Bridgeview Super Eight
Bridgeview Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.