“business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Bridgeview

You added Motel 6 Bridgeview to your Saves list
Motel 6 Bridgeview
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Homewood
“business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Nice location, room was more costly than expected, service was good, I would have liked more of an explantion of breakfast items and what was in the lobby to drink

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review. We have taken the liberty of providing lemonade and tea in our lobby for our guests to enjoy! We have a simple continental breakfast in the mornings (Monday through Friday from 6-9, Saturday and Sunday from 7-10). We are glad that you found our service and location to your satisfaction. We value the comments that we receive from our guests, as these help us improve the quality and service that we offer. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed there for five nights because it was a part of an airline package and I was unable to change the plans without losing money. My advice to you is to RUNNNNN as fast as you can to another motel! I arrived to check in after midnight and there were six men standing by the entrance. That raised a red flag for my two sisters and I. We finally got the nerve to enter and inquired as to why the men were hanging out front. We were told that that was the smoking area. Next, I was shown the room, and someone's dog was yapping loudly and I requested another room. The next room had dirty carpet. One sister left and went to another hotel. I had to stay.

We went sightseeing the next day and when we returned one bed was made and the other was not.The desk clerk came up and made the bed as best as he could. Later that morning around 4:30 am my sister found bed bugs and ticks crawling on her. We called the front office, reported it and no one ever came to see what we were seeing. They later moved us to another room on the first floor. Thank goodness we only had one more night. We slept with all the lights on.

There was one guest who had a huge Pit Bull that was having difficulty holding his leash. I was afraid to go to the ice machine. There were too many dogs and shady looking people in the hotel. I will never book there again. Nor will I book a package deal with that airline again

Room Tip: Do not go there.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your comments and concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we were deeply concerned by your bug claim. As such, we immediately had your rooms inspected after you had reported your claim. We are very happy to inform you that our exterminator did not find any pests in either of your rooms. We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We also apologize that you were dissatisfied with our other guests and their pets. Again, our guest's satisfaction is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to keep our guests happy. We thank you again for reviewing our hotel.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

For the price, it's not the worst. They do have breakfast and allow pets. There is a bus stop nearby. Noticed a lot of truck drivers stay here. The brotherhood seem to be the worst but not the best either. There was plenty to do nearby. Staff was very polite, helpful.

Stayed July 2014
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We do have a few is a bus stops nearby. We do also have a lot of truck drivers stay here, they are very respectful and quiet though. We do have a lot to do nearby, such as the local mall with a movie theater, restaurants, and we are right off of 294. I am glad to hear that the staff was very polite and helpful. I will be sure to let them know that they are doing a great job! Thank you again for your comments and for taking the time to review our hotel!
Winona, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Pleasant and helpful staff. Rooms decently clean but an older hotel so some wear and tear visible in the rooms/hallways. TV didn't work - just audio, no video. Breakfast was pretty much out when down in lobby about 7:45. Grabbed some cereal and a milk container. Could have been either better stocked or have more variety. Location decent - not scared of area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our staff was pleasant and helpful. I agree that we are an older hotel so some wear and tear visible in the rooms/hallways, but we have been working hard to deep clean and replace what we can. I apologize that the TV didn't work, but we have been replacing our old tube-style televisions with flat screens. Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We were in Chicago for one night stay. We knew it wasn't a five star hotel, but it was ok to spend one night. Girls at front desk were friendly enough. Someone needs to dump trash cans outside doorways. The bathroom could use some remodeling, sort of gross looking, I refused to shower in it.
The rest of the room was ok.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that your stay was okay and that the front desk staff was friendly. I have spoken to my housekeeping and maintenance about the outside trash cans. We value the comments we receive from our guests as these help us improve the quality and service that we offer. Thank you again for sharing your comments in regards to your stay with us.

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!