“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Bridgeview

You added Motel 6 Bridgeview to your Saves list
Motel 6 Bridgeview
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Conyers, Georgia
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

For the low amount of money you spend, I would say this hotel provides great value. First of all, it is in a great area that is nice, safe, and easily accessible to the city and surrounding suburbs. It is also quiet and clean and the rooms are a decent size. The staff is friendly, and the free breakfast and WIFI that is offered is good as well. The only complaint I have would be the mildew smell in the bathroom, and the TV in my room did not have a good reception, making some of the cable channels hard to view. If you are looking to not spend much, yet still have a nice place to temporarily stay, this is the place for you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I have mentioned this in a previous response, but we have changed the cleaner for the bathrooms, which I am hoping will help resolve any mildew issues, as well as replacing caulking in the bathrooms as well. We have also been working with our satellite company about the reception issues. Thank you again for your wonderful review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
ROCKFORD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I wouldn't change a thing. This was by far the best hotel we have stayed in. Keep up the great work
"

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. We have been working very hard to make sure that we meet everyone's needs and stay maintained. We have been updating our cleaning procedures as well as replacing some of our worn linens. We have been retraining our staff, so that they can better assist our guests. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
DENVER
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The room REEKED of cigarette snoke, there were burn holes in the covers, the sheets, and the pillows, and all over the floor. I was in town to run the Chicago Marathon and had to switch hotels because I could not stay in a place that smelled so badly. It almost made me sick. The rest of everything was clean, however.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I sincerely apologize about the burn holes in the linen. I am in the process of replacing any damaged/burned linens. If you would like to contact me, I would be more than happy to assist you with any future needs.

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bridgeview

Address: 9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)
Location: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bridgeview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel 6 Bridgeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bridgeview Hotel Bridgeview
Bridgeview Days Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 Bridgeview, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.