“Good place.can be busy and crowded” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Bradley
“Good place.can be busy and crowded”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Awesome steaks.prices are ok nice for a special occasion. Very casual.servers are very nice and friendly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bloomington, IL
“So very disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Tried to use the 'call ahead seating' about an hour before we were to arrive. Went through the phone process, was put on hold, and no one ever came on the line to help us. I held on for more than ten minutes before giving up. Upon arriving at the restaurant, I kindly and quietly told the hostess, "Not to complain, but I tried to use your 'call ahead seating' and was put on hold and no one ever came on the line to help me." The hostess shrugged her shoulders and said, "Huh,...weird." She made no apology and no attempt to figure out what the problem was.

I ordered the prime rib and was told they were out. The server suggested the Ft. Worth rib eye, saying it was the same cut of meat, just prepared differently. I agreed and ordered the steak medium well. The first one she brought was seriously overcooked and one of the people at our table commented that it looked like hamburger. I sent the steak back, saying it was overcooked. Ten minutes or so later, a manager (?) came to the table and asked if I was the one who had requested a new steak. I said yes and then she asked me if I had sent the original one back to the kitchen. Really? Did she think I had put it in my purse? I thought that was very odd. When my new steak arrived, it was still very overcooked but I accepted it. However, I trimmed at least 40% of it away because it was nasty. The only flavor the steak had was excessive seasoning. Not a good steak.

I've eaten at other Texas Roadhouse Restaurants and loved them. This one was a big let down and I will not be coming back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kankakee, Illinois, United States
“Tasty Steak for a Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is my kinda place. Here you can get a mouth-watering steak, baked potato and salad for $9 !
Friendly staff gal greets you as you enter the restaurant. You first notice the very rustic decor, sort of a "cowboy-style" atmosphere, with peanut shells on the floor and country music playing in the background.
A friendly staff member (mostly young guys & gals) brings you to your table and sets you up with free peanuts and a menu. While you are checking out the fairly large menu choices of steaks, chicken, seafood, ribs, etc. you might be entertained by a group of the staff (mostly gals) line dancing and clapping to the beat of a country classic !
Place your order with your friendly waitress or waiter and munch on peanuts and your drink until your order comes. Food is pretty good........I usually get a steak and I find servers very attentive. I'm getting a free appetizer today because this is myfirst year anniversary with this restaurant and they sent me a coupon.
Overall a very good,inexpensive place to eat with a nice country-friendly atmosphere !

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Had lunch with family and friends. Nice friendly staff. Our food was awesome and served with a smile. Location of the restaurant was convenient to our family gathering and we were glad we close to eat here.

Good job!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
chicago, il
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food is tasty, and a good value. My favorite is the chicken salad, which I can never finish at one sitting. My husband loves the Wednesday sirloin special. It is a bit on the noisy side.

Visited December 2013