“YUM” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yolks & Berries

Yolks & Berries
505 N Kinzie Ave, Bradley, IL 60915 (Formerly Yolks and Berries)
815-935-1501
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Kankakee, Illinois
“YUM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Looking at the menu my sister-in-law had a hard time deciding what to order. There were so many great choices. Many regular dishes and some that I had never seem before. I only glanced at the dinner menu. The breakfast menu was extensive. I ordered the Monterey Omelet, my sister-in-laws was similar. We both got a very large omelet, large order of hash browns. I got 2 pancakes, she got raisin bread. All tasted great, prices were very reasonable. Very close to I-57 next to Wendy's(were locals). Definitely worth a visit. I plan on bringing my daughter,nwho lives out of town, there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Bad customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This place may have a new sign and fresh paint but it is owned by same owners. They are some of the most rudest and mean people to own a resturant. The food is ok. The waitress spelled hot liquid on me and my pants, A fly was in my pop and she did not wash her hand after picking up stuff off the floor. We told the owner and he promised to send us something in the mail, but it has been a long time and we have not received anything. He did not even say he was sorry, nor did he speak to her, maybe after we left. But he was rude and had a nasty disposition. I will NEVER go back nor will i recommend that nasty place.

• Visited May 2013