Stayed one night for business. The hotel is clean, wi-fi is good, free basic breakfast, and service is good. Nothing spectacular, but good for the area and up to par with most similar brands. One note: unfortunately there is NO GYM at this location. They offer a trade with an outside gym a few miles away, a one day pass was $5 and I had to show my room key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Marriott hotel is located off I-57 and State Route 50 at exit 315, across from the Northfield Square mall. This Kankakee hotel is near the offices of CSL/Behring, Bunge, Riverside Medical Center, Shapiro Dev Center, and Provena/St. Mary's. Start your day off with a complimentary hot breakfast with fresh Belgian waffles, eggs, sausage, hot freshly brewed coffee, fresh breads, pastries and hot/cold cereals. We have an indoor pool & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Kankakee Bourbonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Kankakee Bourbonnais Hotel Bourbonnais
- Fairfield Inn Bourbonnais
- Fairfield Bourbonnais
- Bourbonnais Fairfield Inn