“very good service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley)
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   62 Ken Hayes Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Bourbonnais
Chennai (Madras), India
“very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

stayed here for a night in march 13. room is comfortable thou small. the breakfast was very good especially the cinnamon rolls. i have never tasted one so good. flood lights in the neighbourhood flow straight thro the windows.

Room Tip: take rooms near the lobby to avoid long walks with the luggage.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
O'Fallon, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've read other reviews about this hotel with a lot of negative comments but I did not experience any of that. My family and I were staying during the Thanksgiving holiday and we got good service from the front desk, a clean, warm indoor pool with towels, a decent selection of breakfast items at the continental breakfast bar, and a good room overall. We used our awards points to get the room for free but that did not change the nice service we received.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn further down I57 but stayed at the Holiday Inn to be with my group. I have stayed at this location before but not for a while. The room was clean but other than the flat screen TV, it seemed old and dated. There was a musty, almost smoky smell (non-smoking room) when I checked in but it wasn't too strong and I got used to it. I'll be back at the HGI the next time but the Holiday Inn is probably the 2nd best hotel in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Upstate NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Had the pleasure of spending the night at the above property. In the past couple of years we have found Holiday Inn Express to be on our "Favs" list. This one in ILL has to be one of the best.
In chatting with the manager (Edward Walz) in the morning we were impressed with how proficiently he handled a number of our questions about the area. The breakfast was great and the lady, sorry we don't have her name, would brighten anyone's day, she was great, we even convinced her to take a trip to Branson.

Room Tip: Great staff, quiet and comfy bed. Would go out of my way to stay there again.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
KAKBD, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley), responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Your kind words are greatly appreciated, we look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Bourbonnais, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The front desk staff at the Holiday Inn Express is excellent! They are very friendly, courteous, and helpful. I have stayed with them for the past 5-6 weeks and it has felt like home. They are there to accommodate any requests I have or to answer any questions I have to ask.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your kind comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Park Ridge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

No real beefs with this hotel but no accolades either. Suites were clean and comfortable but showing their age. Our first room had an issue with the air conditioner for which we were given a fan to help move the air (it was a 98 degree day). When that didn't do the job, we were given a new room. Breakfast was solidly average as was the staff although we were warmly welcome by the front desk agent. No real complaints but for $150+ a night for a suite, I think you could probably do better.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I apologize for the air conditioning not working properly. We constantly strive to improve our hotel and our staff, so that we can make our guests comfortable. We hope to see you again in the future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my husband and two children while in Bourbonnais for an event. This hotel is in need of a remodel or a good scrub down. There was crud in every corner, loose floor tiles in our bathroom, and dust covered every surface. When i checked for bed bugs(I didn't see any) I noticed that our beds did not have mattress protectors or pads! Can I say yuck. The hotel was at full capacity, but that is not an excuse for cleanliness. The main eating area was not vacuumed before breakfast. Remnants of Dorritios from the night before littered the floor. I was tempted to take pictures to post pictures to show on here, now I wish I had. The staff was nice, but young and didn't show too much concern. This is the 3rd Holiday Inn Express I have stayed in over the past 3 months, and by far the worst.

• Stayed May 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley), responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear HomeSweetHome4me,

Thank you very much for your recent review. I apologize for the unusual condition of your room and also the breakfast area. We regret you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We strive to be the best hotel around that provides comfortable accommodations and great customer service. Rest assured, your valuable comments will be looked into and will be forwarded to the departments involved. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you would give us a chance to host you again on your future stays.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bourbonnais (Kankakee / Bradley)? Share your experiences!