“My favorite pizza in the area!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: Pizza
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite pizza in the area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The pizza buffet is a great value. Have it for lunch daily and Tuesday evenings. But the thin crust pizza and their sauce is best in town!

Visited June 2014

Bourbonnais, Illinois
“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We always love the buffet on Sundays after church. There is good variety of pizzas, pasta, salad, and soup. Everyone is always happy. They also have a great family meal deal for times when there's not a buffet.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kankakee, Illinois
“Great pizza and pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great food and staff. Wonderful family atmosphere. Cooks are willing to help out with allergy issues and make dishes to specifications.

Visited August 2013
Bourbonnais, Illinois
“The best deep dish pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Better than Aurelio's in both quality pizza and the value! You cannot go wrong when you order their deep dish pizza. The decor makes you feel at home and comfortable

Visited February 2014
Lombard, Illinois
“Chicago Dough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Like most people I have often found that there are days when a hot pizza and a cold beer can be the perfect dinner. Recently I was traveling through Bourbonnais and forced to seek sanctuary at a local hotel due to the weather. So, I decided to take my better half out for a pizza and beer at one of my favorite pizza establishments.

I am partial to The Chicago Dough Company and have been since the 70's where I spent many hours with family & friends at the Richton Park location. As far as pizza goes I have never been disappointed! Whether it's a thin crusted pizza or, my favorite, the deep dish pan pizza...I have found no comparisons. Anywhere. They have a fantastic menu and always a wonderful staff.

So, why didn't I give the Bourbonnais location 5 stars? We dinned in and had to wear our coats at the table (and I wish I had worn extra socks) because if it was more that 55 degrees in the dining area I would be surprised. Honestly, my beer got colder after it was served. My teeth chattered and my feet froze. I don't find that an enjoyable dining experience.

• Visited January 2014