“Great stay. All of our guests had a blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great stay. All of our guests had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed here for my daughter's birthday party. Best service ever!! From the beginning of booking the room until checking out, everything went perfeclty. The rooms were superb. Contacted housekeeping for some assistance and they were beyond helpful. Definitely would like to stay here again!

Room Tip: The presidential suite is THE best!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us. You are correct when you state our presidential suite is truly "awesome". It is a very spacious room that is perfect for groups guests traveling with children. I am sure you also experienced our heated indoor pool as well. The pool area is a great place to take the kids to unwind and relax. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had to come on and write a positive review of this hotel. I've stayed here for business about a half a dozen times in 2013 and I have always had a good stay. A very good value for the price, always clean and well appointed.

Most importantly I wanted to share a story of my most recent stay. I checked for a single night, checked out to stay at another hotel for a few nights while I was out of the area, and returned after for another 4 nights. Upon my return, I reached into my bag to pull out my iPad which I hadn't used since I had been in the hotel two nights prior. It wasn't in my bag. I searched the bag and my luggage multiple times, but came up empty.I panicked and assumed it was gone for good. I contacted both hotels, assuming I left it in one of them. The next day I received a call from the Holiday Inn hotel manager to let me know that they had my iPad in their lost and found, and that they would leave it for me in my room so I had it as soon as I returned for the evening. Apparently housekeeping discovered it in my room when they cleaned it after I left. I can't tell you how much I appreciate how they handled this situation.

I never heard back from the other hotel...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive review. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff at our weekly staff meeting. Our staff is second to none. They are dedicated hard working and honest people who strive to create a memorable experience for every guest. They will be elated to read your kind words. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.
Hutchinson, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

While the location and accessibility to the highway might appeal to some, the room decor and comfort is less than desirable. My adult son and I booked a suite with two beds and a pull out sofa. My son opted to use the pull out and found a can opener and used sheets. The bathroom appeared to have been cleaned but was not clean. The decor is dated. Front desk clerk was not familiar with the area including the area restaurants.

Room Tip: Check out the rooms before you decide to stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear mayberry3011,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. It's nice to hear that you found our hotel location appealing and convenient. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. I apologize for the unsatisfactory housekeeping services in your room. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and this will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Staying for an extended period for business travel. Kind hosts, clean, indoor pool and above average exercise facility. The young children were loud most of the night running on the floors over the weekend. I recommend this location to anyone passing through Bolingbrook. Might avoid it on the weekend if you want to rest well.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. I am very happy to hear that you had a memorable stay. I shared your comments about the kids with our security staff. Security will be extra vigilant on the weekends we have a lot of kids and groups in house. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn and Suites.
Gunnedah, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Passing through on a road trip, the Holiday Inn is situated just off the I-55 with numerous other hotels. Front desk staff were vere helpful and courteous, the room clean and comfortable and room service dinner very good. Great shower and in room beverages. Sadly a fridge and microwave were only available at $10/night EACH in a first come first served basis. Very bad idea in a hotel charging USD$170/night. Breakfast is also charged extra.

Room Tip: Pretty much all the same.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. I am very glad to hear that you felt the customer service at this location exceeded your expectations. You will be happy to now that all our guest rooms will be equipped with a fridge and microwave in the very near future. The next time you stay with us, may I suggest that you take advantage of our breakfast rate. Incluuded in your room rate is a $20 voucher to be used in the restaraunt for breakfast. You can use that credit to order off the menu or straight from our buffett. Thanks again for sharing your feedback and I hope to see you again soon.
Goderich, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our first trip to Illinois and what a weekend!! We came in from Ontario, Canada for a wedding and had a wonderful time. The staff at the Holiday Inn are the greatest. It was a pleasure to come down to breakfast and chat with Hernado Bibbs what a fantastic gentleman!!! The man is a dynamo and always a smile. Don't get me wrong the entire staff was terrific, always there to help with anything we needed. Everything associated with the hotel was excellent, our room was comfortable and sparkling, we felt as if we were at home. The only problem, we wished we could have stayed longer. I wouldn't hesitate recommend the Holiday Inn to anyone. The rooms are great, but the STAFF make the hotel exceptional!!! Thanks to all the staff for a great experience, we are already planning our next visit. Kudos to Kholby and Charles too. Thanks to all for a memorable trip.

Room Tip: State your preferences to the hotel they will usually do their best to ensure your comfort.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us! We wish you could have stayed even loger as well. Your kind words will be shared with the entire staff. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Independence, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here in July. Room was a little tight, even though it was supposed to be a suite. As always, the beds and linens at this chain of hotels is top drawer. You always are comfortable at these hotels from the top of the line to the more economical hotels. Convenient access from highway and close to our shopping destination.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to see that you had the oportunity to experience our hospitality first hand. Your patronage mean the world to us. Your feedback is much welcomed and gives us a chance to see the areas we need to improve in.

Been to Holiday Inn Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!