“Always great food and great value at Longhorn” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bolingbrook, IL
“Always great food and great value at Longhorn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have eaten here several times and are never disappointed. The service is quick and friendly. My husband ordered the sirloin chimichurri sandwich and I ordered the prime rib sandwich. We shared the sandwiches. I thought the prime rib was a little salty. I loved the chimichurri sandwich. We also ordered the Wild West shrimp. That was excellent. I would definitely go again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Top Notch Steak House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best steakhouses for family dining, date nite or girls lunch. It's not a downtown Chicago steak restaurant but neither are the prices. We love it. Quality of the meat and fish is always very good. The servers are well-trained, responsive to your needs and know the products..

Visited April 2014
Woodridge, Illinois
“Consistently good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have dined here numerous times since their opening. The particular features we truly enjoy are the friendly service, the great steaks and I believe the best house salad anywhere. But what's particularly noteworthy is these attributes are consistent and not just a lucky visit. I've paid a lot more at Chicago area high end steakhouses and not had a steak as good as Flo's Filet. Great place and we'll continue dining there!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place is usually busy but great steak and other food and drink. Usually good service. Nice atmosphere. On weekends, call ahead to get name on the waiting list.

Visited April 2014
Chicago
“Best Steakhouse in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Their Outlaw ribeye is by far the juiciest, tastiest steak I've ever tried.... and I've had plenty. Longhorn Steakhouse is my absolute favorite restaurant.

Visited March 2014