“Satisfactory” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Bloomington
mpls
“Satisfactory”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our car broke down, so we just needed somewhere close to the highway, safe, and not too expensive. Our room was nothing special, but it was clean and quiet, and the price was reasonable. The front desk people were very helpful. No complaints.

Room Tip: Our Room #410 was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was heading to Springfield from Chicago went the Alternator in my van went out. I was able to limp into LaQuinta which was right off the interstate. I got a room for the night and they connected me with a repair garage so i could get it fixed. They very helpful and even let me get a late check out so I could wait in comfort while my van was repaired.

Thanks So Much - Highly Recomend

Mike Martin
Moline Illinois

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ankeny, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stopped here for one night - as this was our 1/2 way point to final destination. We chose this hotel because they allow pets for no additional charges. Thank goodness there were no charges, as if there were, it would not be worth the $$$. The cleanliness was a 3 out of 5, not great, but not horrible. It looks like they have done the best they could with what they have to work with, as the facility is very old. Our room was not for anyone that was claustrophobic...it was so small in the bathroom and sink areas. I don't have a problem, and it made me feel uneasy. The do have nice linens on the beds and nice towels. That was the best part about this hotel. I don't think we would stay here again, but it was nice to take our dogs in with us.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sargent, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hotel met our needs at a reasonable price. The hotel allows dogs --- a must when we travel. Breakfast was more than adequate, Staff when out of their way to return items which had been forgotten. I feel the requirement to send more than two hundred words is foolish when I can say what I have to say in less. This requirement almost caused me to crap the entire evaluation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Bloomington - Normal? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Bloomington - Normal

Address: 505 Brock Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
Location: United States > Illinois > Bloomington
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Bloomington
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Bloomington - Normal 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn Bloomington - Normal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
La Quinta Bloomington

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Bloomington - Normal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.