Stayed here on business, nice employees, the room was a bit old and outdated, but it worked fine....like I said, average at best. Nice beer/wine/snacks for free during happy hour, and free breakfast was the basic thawed muffins, coffee, etc....probably wouldn't stay here again, it wasn't bad, just other options for a little more coin...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastland Suites is conveniently located one block off of Veteran's Parkway on Bloomington’s East Side. Guests start their mornings with a complimentary daily hot breakfast and unwind in the evenings with a complimentary cocktail hour Monday thru Saturday. Guests can also enjoy our indoor pool and fitness center, along with discounted passes to nearby Gold’s Gym. A perfect experience is what we sought to create with our newly remodeled Guestrooms and Suites. Our theme is casual elegance, comfort and style using warm textiles in pleasing tones to create the perfect environment for effortless relaxation. Our uniqueness comes with spacious interior as well as a plush exterior. Every suite features a patio or balcony allowing our guests access to our rich green space. Whatever may bring you to Central Illinois, Eastland Suites offers the finest accommodations and service whether you are staying a day, week, month or even longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastland Suites Hotel Bloomington
- Eastland Suites Hotel And Conference Center
- Eastland Hotel Bloomington