We spent several nights at the Hawthorn Suites during a recent trip to Bloomington. Linda, the front desk clerk, was outstanding. Very personable and eager to be of assistance. A bar in the lobby opens at 5:00 p.m. and it was nice to pick up a bottle of beer to carry to the room after a long day out and about. The fitness center had nice equipment, a scale and a water cooler, but the TV volume, at full on, was not loud enough to hear over the treadmill. The fitness center was in a room with a sign that said "Board Room." The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The front doors were not automatic so it was somewhat difficult getting into the building with our luggage. My elderly mother slipped and fell on the wet tile inside the front door. There was no literature in the room with information about TV stations or available hotel services. The complimentary breakfast was horrible. The scrambled eggs were cold and rubbery. The only meat was in the sausage gravy, and the apples were old and rotten. There was no cold water in the dispenser. There were no pastries or muffins, just bread and bagels. Would I stay there again? Yes, as it was very reasonably priced.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Bloomington Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Bloomington
- Bloomington Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.