“Friendly staff, nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Bloomington
Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States
“Friendly staff, nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

When we checked in, the computer was giving the front desk person some fits, so she just held our reservation while we went for dinner. When we returned, all was well, and she had found us a first floor room for our trouble. Nice friendly lady. Room was clean and tidy, and just fine for our short overnight stay. We didn't use the pool. Continental breakfast in the morning had about the usual which was fine with us. Good stay for the right price passing through.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
So glad you all enjoyed your stay, hope to see your friendly faces again real soon. :D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Washburn, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Really nice hotel, the staff was very pleasant and clean. Good price on the room as well. The only thing keeping it from a 5 star rating was the pool. My main requirement in a hotel is the pool. This one was pretty small and shallow. We had it to ourselves so it wasn't all bad. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada. We appeciate your comments and will definitely take what you said into consideration. We hope to see you again real soon.

Thanks,
Julie
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

As a result of me leaving my I phone in the room, Megan went above and beyond the call of duty to make every possible effort to return my phone to me..........even going so far as to take the I phone to the local FED EX office to get it shipped overnite to me.

That's the kind of caring service I've come to expect out of this Ramada, but Megan's desire to help me thru a tough situation was exemplary!

I travel north several times a year....and will always stay here with this kind of helpful staff.
Thanks to you all!!

Room Tip: Back side up high is best
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear bkwdsbob,

We, as a team, strive to give excellent customer service. In the face of anger, it is most difficult but It's kind and honest guests, like you, that make our jobs worthwhile. I truly hope that we, at the Ramada, can continue to give you and other guests exemplary customer service and quality. Thank you for choosing Ramada in Bloomington for your destination stay. We look forward to seeing you again and again!

Best Regards,

Megan Elam
Oglesby, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The pool was very small and not made for adults. Sand in bottom of pool along with bugs floating. Ice machine only on 1st floor. Bathroom needs to be updated and so does linens. Just not happy for the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Crappy,

I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate stay with us. Although I cannot change the size of the pool, any cleanliness issues in my hotel are unacceptable. I am glad you have brought this to my attention. Feel free to call me in regards to this issue at (309) 828-0900. I hope that you will give us another try if you are in the area again. We are continuously making improvements to better the hotel. Thank you for staying with us.

Megan Elam

Been to Ramada Limited Bloomington? Share your experiences!