“This is the most professionally and friendly hotel in the country.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bloomingdale
lakeside park, ky
“This is the most professionally and friendly hotel in the country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is our fifth stay and each stay is better than the last. GM Marlene and Asst. GM David are outstanding. Every effort is made to assure you a extremely enjoyable stay. All facilities (pool, spa, exercise room and kitchen) are in excellent condition and very clean. Less I forget Christina at the desk makes everyone feel special and does a great job.

• Stayed August 2013
Marlene L, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Our Guests are simply, "The Best" We are grateful for the wonderful review. We care for each and every guest, each and every stay. Thank you for your kind comments, I look forward to sharing them with my staff!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Peoria, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I stayed here just one night on a road trip to Chicago. My oldest son is disabled and his medication requires refrigeration so the Residence Inn was the first hotel on our list. We always feel right at home when we stay with Residence Inn. We requested a handicapped accessible room when we booked but we told that they were all full when we checked in. That was the only disappointment that we had as we would have like to have a little more room for the walker and wheelchair. However we really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which included eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, plenty of cereals and breads. We would have easily spent $40 or more for breakfast had we eaten at a restaurant. Thank you Residence Inn for another great stay :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Marlene L, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments you have made about our Marriott Residence Inn. We appreciate the kind words and Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about our staff and hot breakfast buffet. Hearing such positive comments from our guests allows me to celebrate my staff and thank them for their caring attitude and professionalism to their job. Thank you, and may all your travels be safe and happy ones!
wichita kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am always delighted to be a guest at a Marriott property.
We arrived after a long drive from Kansas and the guy working that night opened the door for us and made sure the pack and play was set up.
Great for more than a few days as they have a kitchenette and nearby to a lot of shopping, movie theatres and food places. Plenty to do within a walking distance and I believe they have a shuttle too but we just drove. The kitchenette ( 1 bedroom, 1 queen bed ) does only have two burners and no oven so I could see those staying long that do not like to eat out having issues. Honestly they do have less square footage than other places that are focused on long tern travelers but for us it served our purpose.
We asked with the reservation for near a elevator and mid level and we arrived and was given a choice of top floor or bottom floor. We ended up on the third (top) floor way away from the elevator.
The big issue we had was with a lost and found item (robe) my wife left. It took several calls to assure they did indeed have it but eventually we got their GM involved and she found it and as we speak its in the mail back to us.
I would not hesitate to stay here again or send my customers there.

Room Tip: breakfast does change each day. 1 bedroom would be tight for over 3-4 travelers. Evening socials are...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Marlene L, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
With sincere appreciation we thank you for staying at our Bloomingdale Residence Inn and for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel and our staff. I look forward to sharing your post with my staff it will keep a smile on all of our faces! Warmest regards~ Marlene Lewis
Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

stayed for just a night, but i would like to say how friendly and pleasant the people and our room was! the room was spotless, very modern and had everything i needed...the people that work there are very pleasant...i would go back and recommend to all my family and friends to stay here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Marlene L, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for the warm positive review of our hotel. I am delighted to share with my staff that their hard work and attention to detail has made a great impression. We appreciate your thoughtful response and hope to see you back on your next trip to Bloomingdale!
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great place. Clean, quiet, comfortable, great location and super friendly staff. I would stay here again and again! The free breakfast was great...eggs and more. Even waffles. Pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained. Plenty if parking and lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options right there.

• Stayed May 2013
"Home away from home!" is music to our ears. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in Bloomingdale and our suites and breakfast suited your travel needs. Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful response.
lakeside park, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I juat completed a four day stay at this Residence Inn.This is the fifth time we have stayed here and as hard as it is to believe each stay is more enjoyable than the last.General Manager Marlene Lewis is the most accomplished hospitality professionanal I have ever met. Marlene and her new Assistant Manager David Dillon provide a level of service beyond one's greatest expectation. You truly feel special and like family.

Room Tip: Every room is great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind response and posting on my behalf and that of my assistant David. I have been here since the hotel opened and my staff and my treasured guests are truly my second family. David is newer to my management team and it is exciting to see what a positive impact he has already made. Thank you again and we hope to see you back in Bloomingdale soon!
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here in August 2012. The rooms were great. They were very roomy with two bedrooms,two bathrooms, a kitchen, and living room. They were clean, family friendly rooms. I loved the location. We loved the numerous stores in the area. There were also plenty of restaurants in the area. We were thinking of driving into Chicago to get Giordano's Pizza, but found we didn't have to because there was one not too far from our hotel!
Overall, we had a terrific experience. I love Residence Inn and will always book with them because they are one of the few hotels that have rooms for larger families. We have four children and do not wish to split up the family on vacation. Residence Inn has always been wonderful. As long as they will continue to take families of six. We will always spend our vacations in their hotels. Thanks Residence Inn!

Room Tip: I love Residence Inn because they offer suites for a family. With four young children it's grea...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the great recommendation and for choosing to stay at our Bloomingdale Residence Inn. Guests that the time to review our hotel are very important to us. We know there are many options out there. Thank you for letting us know what we are doing well, so we can keep doing just that! We hope you make a trip back to Bloomingdale soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomingdale
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Bloomingdale
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle
Holiday Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison

Been to Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale? Share your experiences!