“GREAT FOOD - ALWAYS HAPPY” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Itasca, Illinois
“GREAT FOOD - ALWAYS HAPPY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We go to dinos quite often.
Food has always been great. Soup and salads excellant
Pancakes never better. Great homemade bread. Pork chops my favorite but last time , not as good as usual.
171 LAKE ST . Bloomingdale 60108

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bloomingdale, Illinois
“Do not Go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We live in Bloomingdale so to go to Dino's is not only convenient but also helps support the community in which we live. However, we will not be going back. On several different dining occasions members of our dinner party have received raw food. Specifically raw eggs (whites totally uncooked), raw pancakes, when one got to the middle the batter ran out. On my most recent dining experienced, today, July 15th, 2013 my eggs were served with whites appearing as they do when one first breaks the eggs. I sent them back kindly and the waitress had them remade. The eggs that came back, that had the whites totally burnt and the yolks remained uncooked and runny. Even the waitress said, I doubt you are going to eat these. When I was presented with the bill no deduction had been made. I asked the cashier to credit me for the eggs. The owner stated she would not as they remade the food and I still refused to eat it. The owner also stated that this wasn't the first time that I had complained. I told her that anytime I received raw or burnt food I would complain and that just because they served it or remade it did not mean it had been made right. She took my bill and returned with it charging me ala carte for what I did eat of my meal making my bill $5.00 more expensive. She told me to take my pick on which bill I wanted to pay. I told her and i will be filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau, The Health Department, and any restaurant review I can post.

DO NOT EAT HERE. The food is hit or miss and it is a miss, BUYER BEWARE. You do not have the right to refuse uncooked/overcooked food and you will be expected to pay for it even though you did not eat it as it was inedible.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Streamwood, Illinois
“Beware - go to Bentley's across the street”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went to Dino's and got food poisoning on bacon and eggs. We told manager that bacon was not applewood smoked and he insisted it was. I'm not stupid. I know smoked bacon and so does my mom. This bacon did not taste right. Did not finish meal. After a few hours, I got sick; next day my mom sick. Notified restaurant and got no sympathy. Manager upposedly not there when I called. Waitress okay but not the greatest. Manager and cashier are rude. Dino's use to be a nice, family restaurant but my mom and I will definitely not recommend it to anyone after this. Go to Bentley's, across the street, for good food, friendly service.
s

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Good place to eat anytime.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food is good , very attentive management. Servers and bus persons are always there for the customers and most important of all at very reasonable prices. One thing Dino's can improve is their coffee. It's just fair or verage.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wood Dale, Illinois
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Fantastic breakfast. We received fantastic service. The food was very good, served quickly and the wait staff were very friendly. Comfortable seating and large portions for great prices.

• Visited October 2012