“Big Momma Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Bensenville, Illinois
“Big Momma Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

When the grandkids are hungry and my wife and I are to tired to cook it's time for a Big Momma Pizza from Mamma Maria's. It's a huge 26"x18" pizza and almost more than I can eat.

• Visited January 2013

Bensenville, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

You can't get better pizza in Bensenville. The order is always on time and hot and delicious. Prices are reasonable too.

Visited October 2012
“Service makes a difference:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

In town for a reunion, didn't see much around, so I called my cousin and he recommended this place. When we arrived it looked small, but with a good sized parking lot. I was settled with just getting a pwpperoni pizza to go, but then my hubby noticed there was another side to mamma Maria's...a dining inn side:) great we went to sit down, greeted right away. Tables were nice and clean, setting was elegant, but I felt welcome even in my casual shorts and top:) our waitress was awesome and so perky! Food was great I had lobster ravioli and he had steak meal, this came with bread and soup or salad. I also had 2 glasses of muscato, he had two beers, tea and water with lemon. Price, I thought was very inexpensive considering what we had, all for about $40. Of course we really appreciate when we have good service and so we tipped about 21%:)

Iowa City, Iowa
“Great food and good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The pizza was great as well as the service. Server was very friendly and able to give advice on going to downtown Chicago by train. The owner came out multiple times to greet people. A nice place where locals seemed to dine regularly and were recognized by name. Would definitely go back if in the area.

• Visited March 2012
AG
“Real Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

First of all, I lived in Italy for maaaany years and know good Italian food when I see (taste) one.
I have been to Italian restaurants in many countries, but this one was definitely the best of them all, except naturally the ones in Italy.
I am a huge pesto fan (lived in Genoa) and I am telling you - I couldn't tell the difference between the Genoan pesto and the one I had at Mamma Maria's.

• Visited June 2011