“Good nights stay before early flight” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park Sleep Fly Special
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bedford Park
Charlotte, United States
“Good nights stay before early flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great access to the airport, the shuttle was on time and clean - took about 10 minutes to get to the airport at 7:00 am. Restaurant was nice on site, adequate food choices, great room, clean, neat, comfortable. Arrived at 12 and the room was not ready but they quickly made a room available for us. Super nice and allowed us to use the pool while we were waiting.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Hi Catherine! Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the pool while you waited for your room, we do try to accommodate the early check ins as much as we can. Our shuttle is a great method of transportation to and from the airport, it is always on time and it is free of charge. I am happy to see that you took advantage of our onsite restaurant; we do have some great dishes. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed here on 31 October and 1 November 2013. I was driving, but no problem finding the hotel. Very friendly lady at the front desk who checked me in with no issue. They had luggage carts in front, so I unloaded quite a few banker boxes and took them to my room.

Room was clean and quiet. Although there is a train yard nearby, you could not hear it from the room. Bed was comfortable.

Internet connection in the room was a bit slow but it worked. There is a problem with the TV loading for pay movies, but at $15 a movie, I was not that interested in them anyway. Regular TV stations OK.

I normally do not like paying the $15 a night parking charge, especially when most of the lot is empty, but in this case it was worth it. I saw at least two security men driving around in white cars all night--at least I think they were all night since they were there when I went to bed and still there when I got up at 4 AM. So they were doing their job when with most hotels, I think no security is really being provided. The front desk said they had no problems with break-ins in any case, probably due to the security.

Check-out is done in advance and put under the door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Hi There! Thank you for writing a review on our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our security team does patrol the parking lot all night to make sure everything is in order. Our goal is to make sure everyone that stays with us receives great service and has a clean and comfortable room to sleep in, and I am glad we provided you with both. We hope that you enjoyed Chicago and we cannot wait to see you again in the future!
Omaha, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good Stay Staff was good I eat at the resturant and was good----Breakfast was very good as well. I would recommend this hotel if you are there for business or pleasure, close to many attractions. Close to airport for picking up and dropping car off was easy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi David! Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you used our free shuttle to and from the airport to get on the train to go downtown or when you needed to pick up and drop off your rental car. I am glad you had a chance to eat at our restaurant, we do serve some great dishes. We hope to see you again in the future!
Spearfish, South Dakota, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have chosen this Hilton Garden Inn for most of my trips to Chicago. It is easy to get to from Midway airport and is a little less expensive than staying downtown since the parking is free.
HGI has always been clean and helpful, consistent and comfortable the many times I've stayed.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Hi There! Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel. I am glad we are your go-to hotel when you come to Chicago. The proximity to the airport and the free shuttle we provide do make it easy to get to the airport at any time of the day. I am glad that you were able to use our complimentary parking, all of our Diamond and Gold Hilton Honors members have that privilege while staying with us. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Kenosha, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My stay was decent. Nothing extravagant to write about but the standards that a Hilton Hotel holds them self to this one fell very short. The pool burned your eyes with the amount of chlorine in it and could be smelled from the lobby. Housekeeping never came to my room at all withing the 4 days i was there. Breakfast is WAY over priced.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Hi there!

Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel. Our goal is to make sure everyone is extremely satisfied with their stay and I am sorry you had to deal with some issues while you were here. We will be looking into your concerns and we will be sure to fix them. I hope you had a chance to spend some time in Chicago and that you had a great time. Hope to see you again in the future!
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very clean and comfortable room. Very comfortable beds (I want their pillows :-) ). Suprisingly quiet, being that there is a railyard and Midway Airport in close proximity. All staff very helpful and friendly. Kristina at the front counter was extremely helpful in giving me transportation directions to downtown Chicago. Computers, printers, etc. in the computer room better than I expected. I was able to check my E-mail, bank acct., etc. in relative privacy. Spa, small pool, and excercise room all clean and above standard. Well worth the money! I'd recommend this hotel to anybody.

Chris A. and Mitch S.
Cheyenne, WY

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side would be more quiet, but really no glaring problem with noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hi! Thank you very much for writing a review for our hotel, we appreciate the feedback. I am happy that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and staff. I'm glad Kristine was able to help you with directions downtown, and I hope you took advantage of our shuttle to the airport. I hope to see you again in our hotel in the future!
Canton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Friendly staff, nice hotel. Great location to Midway Airport. This hotel is my companies first choice when flying into the airport due to its location to Signature flight support and Atlantic Aviation for corporate aircraft.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
HI! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are definitely at a great location for guests traveling to and from Midway Airport. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again in the future!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport? Share your experiences!