I was in Chicago visiting family, so I wanted to stay somewhere close to them. If you are touring around the city and came to see the sights, stay downtown.
The hotel was great; we had a large room on the 2nd floor. Originally on the top, but it was a smoking room so we requested a smoke free one. The staff was very nice and friendly, it was great. I honestly thought we were going to have trouble switching rooms, but they were very nice - and this was at 1am.
There is a great shuttle service to and from the airport and the other numerous hotels around, all in the same complex. Parking cost $10/night, which I thought was kind of dumb as there was plenty of parking. Just down the street there are restaurants and some shops, nothing to brag about thought. Some of the other hotels have restaurants, nothing too great i.e. TGIFridays.
The bed was very comfortable with a comforter and good pillows. Plenty of lamps for good lighting. Bathroom was clean and they provided great bath products. More windows would have been nice, natural lighting is the best, and even better was that the window can be opened for freshing out the room.
There was a indoor pool. Did not look inviting really, small and right off the elevators so every guest coming to and from can see in. There is a business centre with two computers printer and copier, a lot of times it was filled with kids, especially at night.
I did not use any of their amenities, so I am just writing down what I saw. I just needed a clean place to sleep and shower and I got it.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport Hotel Bedford Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Bedford Park
- Hilton Bedford Park
- Bedford Park Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago is warm and inviting, yet elegant and functional, the best among Chicago Midway hotels. Featuring deluxe guest rooms and suites, our hotel offers one or two beds, an oversized work desk with an ergonomic chair, desk level outlet, and two phones each with a data port. Our spacious rooms and suites support all of your business needs with complimentary high-speed Internet access and secure in-room printing to the business center. Each of our Midway Airport accommodations feature a hospitality center that includes a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Basic at home amenities include 27" flat screen televisions, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and laundry services. All guests can take advantage of our complimentary self-service business center with copier, fax, and computer, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. Complimentary shuttle available 24-hours to Midway Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.