We stayed for 1 night and booked using Hilton points. The Hilton is located in the hotel row along with the Marriott and other hotels, etc. The room was good value and clean. They had free internet service and also free shuttle service from MIdway Airport. Upon arrival, we were able to catch the shuttle right away. However, we had to wait over 30 minutes for the shuttle back to the airport to rent the car next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago is warm and inviting, yet elegant and functional, the best among Chicago Midway hotels. Featuring deluxe guest rooms and suites, our hotel offers one or two beds, an oversized work desk with an ergonomic chair, desk level outlet, and two phones each with a data port. Our spacious rooms and suites support all of your business needs with complimentary high-speed Internet access and secure in-room printing to the business center. Each of our Midway Airport accommodations feature a hospitality center that includes a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Basic at home amenities include 27" flat screen televisions, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and laundry services. All guests can take advantage of our complimentary self-service business center with copier, fax, and computer, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. Complimentary shuttle available 24-hours to Midway Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport Hotel Bedford Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Bedford Park
- Hilton Bedford Park
- Bedford Park Hilton